Need help in getting approval to attend Tech Tactics in Education? We're here for you! Copy and paste the form letter below to share all of the benefits of attending. You do not want to miss it!
Don't forget that we offer team discounts too! For groups of 3 or more from the same institution and registering for the same conference package, we offer up to $150 in savings per person.
Dear <Manager Name>,
I would like to attend Tech Tactics in Education, November 7–9, 2023 in Orlando, FL. This conference has some of the best IT-focused content focused on education, covering some of the most important issues for education IT professionals: cybersecurity and the use of data to improve student and institutional outcomes.
The three days of sessions and workshops at Tech Tactics in Education will:
- Grant me access to more than 80 sessions and workshops, as well as networking events. The sessions address the most relevant technology topics and challenges faced by institutions just like ours.
- Improve my technical skills and make me a more valuable asset to the institution.
- Give me the opportunity to learn from industry experts and peers from across the country.
- Allow me to network with other professionals in different institutions and to share best practices and gain new perspectives on the technology I work with daily.
- Open new avenues for me to find solutions for our biggest business and technology challenges.
The conference provides in-depth, real-world information and solutions covering:
- Data-Informed Decision-Making, Data Governance, Management, Analytics, and Integration
- Data Privacy and Transparency
- Learning Analytics
- Retention & Student Success
- Business Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning
- Using Data to Differentiate Instruction
- Cultivating a Data-Use Mindset
- Process Improvements for the Use of Data
- Setting Goals and Identifying Metrics
- IoT & Streaming Analytics
- Incident Response Planning
- Ransomware, Phishing, and Malware
- Network/Data Security
- Security Operations
- Threat Detection
- IT Security Strategy, Funding, and Budgeting
- IT Security Leadership
- Identity And Access Management
- Zero Trust
- Cloud Security
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Securing Remote Work/Learning Environments
- Risk Management and Disaster Recovery
- And More...
If you have any questions about Tech Tactics in Education, please let me know, and I will share the conference information with you. You can also view the 2023 conference website at techtacticsineducation.com. There are several conference packages available to purchase, including hotel packages and team discounts.
Thank you for considering my request.